Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Clearance Clarance

02-19-2012

The next move is for me to get the rear end mocked up and mounted to make sure it all aligns correctly with the fenders on. The parts I need to do this are at the very bottom of the mound-o-parts I've been stacking up so April and I cleared out the garage today and took some parts over to store in the barn. My chest still hurts a good bit so she helped me move all the stuff.





I let my nephew use my Blazer for about 6 months because his car caught fire and burned their house, causing a total loss. They are staying at my parents house. 3 days before he gave it back my mother backed into it and caved the door in. Now when I drive my truck I just look like some idiot who tried to go offroading and slid my truck into a tree. You'll notice the beautification of the door in the background of these parts.


Look at all that room


I was going to use the tractor and it's bucket to lift the parts into the barn loft. Unfortunately the dead tractor battery was beyond dead now and couldn't even be boosted off. I put a battery charger on it overnight and am going to go try it tomorrow, though I don't have high hopes.


My dad has been using a different battery charger to boost his tractor off since his battery has been dead for a while now so I had to call him and see what amperage he likes to leave the charger on the battery for overnight use. April thought this was a great picture opportunity.








I told April to blow it out her tailpipe and for once she actually did it


I guess I'll have to go try the tractor tomorrow. The weather man is calling for 3-4 inches of snow tonight so I'm hoping he's wrong.